Tuesday 5 February 2013

Hello beauties...

Hi Y'all!

So this is my very, very first blog post! Hi :)

For the past few years I have been completely and utterly obsessed with youtube tutorials and youtube 'beauty gurus'. It has been a secret obsession of mine as I am meant to be studying for masters in architectural engineering... However, these secret videos led me to the world of beauty blogs, honestly I was like a small child in 'toys R us' on a Sunday afternoon! I then stumbled upon a friend's blog, I didn't even realise she had one and that's when I thought, I MUST HAVE ONE! So, if you're in to all the girly stuff that I am, stay tuned, for reviews, tips, tricks & a lil' bit of engineering thrown in for good measure!

Have a nice day beauties :)

xoxo

Shown above is an example of how excited I am...

No comments:

Post a Comment