Thursday 22 August 2013

My Fitness Pal

Good morning lovelies! 


Sooo, this is just a quick post to tell you guys about this amazing app I downloaded to my iphone! It's called 'my fitness pal' and it helps keep track of your calorie intake. I wish I had discovered it sooner! Anyways, I don't feel like I need to shed the pounds or anything like that, but my boyfriend and I have been eating really unhealthy lately, I.e. takeaways almost 3 times a week! So this app is really just a method to enable me to keep track of my calories to make sure I am eating the right foods. 


You guys HAVE to download it! 


The other night Guy (my boyfriend)) made some really yummy salmon & scallops! It was delish and only 433 calories! Yum! 😋




I failed a bit last night as we had lasagne which was 500 calories a portion...woops! But it was soooo good! 

If you guys have any healthy dinner ideas, please let me know! 


xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment