Thursday 26 September 2013

35 Random Questions Tag!

Hi guys!
 
It is soooo difficult for me to write good posts while I'm on my lunch break so I usually just do tags! Some I have actually been tagged or some I have just found on the internet. But I promise I'll get some good posts up this weekend, PINKY PROMISE!
 
So here we go with Tag #1538349847590, LOL!

1.Do you have a middle name?
Yep, its Amanda : )

2. What was your favourite subject in school?
I had three! P.E., Art and Home Economics.

3. What’s your favourite drink? 
I love Pellegrino lemonade and Naked Juice - Green Machine, Yum! Oh, and COFFEE of course!!


Favourite!

 4. Favourite song at the moment? 
Lana Del Ray's song 'young and beautiful'. Its so haunting <3

 5. What would you name your children? 
Arianna or Hayley for a girl and either Struan or Joshua for a boy.

 6. Do you participate in any sports? 
Before I went to uni, I used to do loads of horse riding. But now, I just work out. Don't really have the time for sports!

 7. Favourite Book?
Garden Spells by Sarah Addison Allen and the Hunger Games trilogy.

8. Favourite Colour? 
Yellow :)

 9. Favourite Animal?
 I have loads! Horses, kittens, Nemooo, penguins and owls! I like puffins too!


Nemo in coffee mug form

 10. Favourite perfume? 
Hugo Boss Orange for Women is my all time favourite!

 11. Favourite holiday? 
This wasn't necessarily a holiday, but my boyfriend and I went to Inverness for the night and it was the best time I've ever had <3

 12. Have you graduated High School? 
Yeah, I left school in 2008! Graduated from uni this year too!

 13. Have you been out of the Country? 
Lots of times :)

 14. Do you speak any other Languages? 
No, I am the worst at languages!

 15. Do you have any siblings? 
I've got two big sisters, Emma and Nyree.

 16. What’s your favourite store? 
I love the Disney shop, Primark and republic (I think its closed down now though *sad face*.

 17. Favourite Restaurant? 
Stathvaigin in the West End of Glasgow - its ah-maze-inngg!

 18. Did you like school?
Yeah, I really enjoyed it. I made some really good friends that I hope to have for the rest of my life <3


My girls :)

 19. Favourite Movie? 
Again, I have lots! Finding Nemo, Coraline, Practical Magic, Legally Blonde, the Twilight films....the list is endless.

 20. Favourite TV show? 
PRETTY LITTLE LIARS (without a doubt)! I love Nashville, Catfish and True blood too ;)

 21. Pc or Mac? 
PC at the moment, but I would really like a Mac, but they're sooooo expensive!

 22. What phone do you have?
The iPhone 5 :)


My phone wallpaper :) (Before I'd updated to ios 7)

 23. How tall are you?
I think I'm either 5"3 or 5"4.
 
24. What do you order at Starbucks? 
I either have a caramel macchiato or a skinny vanilla latte depending on my mood! But I simply adore the festive coffees they do including gingerbread lattes and pumpkin spiced lattes....yummy!!!


Yummyy, gingerbread latte!

 25. One thing in your closet you cannot live without? 
My Kitten, Lilly! It's her favourite hiding place :D


My baby <3

 26. What’s one thing most people probably don’t know about you?
My real name is Lucinda, BOKE! Lucy is my shortened name that everyone calls me though :)

 27. Name one thing you want to do before you die… 
Have babies :)

 28. What’s one food you cannot live without? 
Kettle Chips, just the lightly salted ones..mmmm.

 29. What quote/phrase do you live by?
Probably 'by the way' or 'at the end of the day', lol!

30. What’s your most listened to song on iTunes?
Probably Lana Del Ray's 'Young and Beautiful'.

31. What kind of style would you define yourself as having?
Scruffball! Ha ha, joking! Probably comfy chic LOL!

32. Favourite number?
13, unlucky for some but lucky for me! I was born on the 13th ;)

 33. Two Hobbies?
Blogging and doing my makeup :) That sounds weird as a hobby but I love creating new looks!

 34. Two Pet Peeves?
People that breathe really loudly and Guy (my boyfriend) not picking up after himself!

Me and my partner in crime!

35. Guilty Pleasures?
Hollyoaks, I know some people (Guy) can't stand it, but I'm addicted! The acting can be a bit cringey sometimes but the storylines makeup for it!
 
So that's it! Hope you enjoyed my answers! Feel free to do the tag yourself, but I tag the following ladies:
 
Let me know if you have any similarities with my answers in the comments below!
 
xoxo
 
PS. Have you checked out my 50 Followers giveaway post ??
 

 

3 comments:

  1. I love your tag posts (and the new layout!) Your kitten is adorable :)

    Head-full-of-flowers.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your tag posts (and the new layout!) Your kitten is adorable :)

    Head-full-of-flowers.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete