Monday 16 September 2013

An Autumn Day...

I always like to change my makeup look, especially when the seasons change. I prefer light colours in the summer and darker colours in the winter for a more dramatic look. Although in the photo below I don't actually have a dark lip, I would like to start sporting one for the fall ;)
 
 
 
My go to products are as follows:
Urban Decay's Naked Palette - I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE this palette. I honestly use it everyday. I like to use the shade 'buck' to fill in my brows, and 'virgin' as a highlighter.
 
This foundation is brilliant for my skin. I tend to have a slightly paler complexion in the winter time so I like to stick to light shades like 'Ivory'.
 
I love Clinique lipsticks. I actually got the one I use frequently as a freebie because I bought 2 products. I love the colour 'Rosette', and it looks that extra bit gorgeous with a slick of Model Co lipgloss in 'Berry Pink' on top!
 
I have only recently stopped using this product as my eyeliner. I have used it in the photo at the beginning of this post, but I now find that I prefer to use the dark colours from my urban decay palette as eyeliner for my top eyelids because I find it better to apply.
 
This mascara doesn't need justification. Its brilliant. Get it.
 
I got this Chanel duo for my birthday and adore the colours. The duo is in 'misty soft' and is a lovely combination of a lilac shade and a plum colour...beautiful! I use the lighter lilac shade on my lid and the plum shade in the crease of my eyelid and blend together.
 
What is your go to makeup look for the fall? Let me know in the comments below : )
 
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment