Wednesday 18 September 2013

Autumn Wish List

Afternoon Love Bugs!

So I’ve noticed a couple of bloggers do wish lists so I thought it would be a fun idea for a post! Below is a list of lots of different things I would like to purchase on payday including makeup, clothes, candles and more!

#1 – Chanel’s Autumn Collection
I want every single thing in Chanel’s Autumn collection! The colours are absolutely beautiful! The only thing I am not 100% sure on is the blush…it’s a bit too reddish for me. I usually wear more pastel colours on my cheeks, but would love to give it a try!

#2 – Boots
 
 Oh my goodness! These little booties from New Look are the cutest boots I’ve ever seen! I must have them! I need a new pair of boots as my uggs are a bit too cozy for this time of year. I prefer to wear my uggs more in the winter.
 
#3 – Marshmallow Fireside by Bath & Body Works

Absolutely adore this scent. I got it last year and used it pretty quickly because I was burning it non-stop! As I don’t live in America, hopefully I’ll be able to purchase this candle of either eBay or thebathandbodyshop.com.

#4 – MAC’s lightful cleanser

This product looks and sounds amazing! Will take a break from my usual Clinique skin care regime just to try this product out!

What’s your wish list dolls? Let me know in the comments below : )


xoxo

2 comments:

  1. I recently gave in and succumbed to my no.1 on my wishlist-H&M boots(pics on my blog!)Lovely post! Those boots are gorgeous but those colours in Chanels autumn collection are just gaah *_* I'm hoping this list means a haul soon ;)

    Thanks for the lovely read <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks doll ;) oh I'll have a wee look! Payday better hurry up!! Xxx

      Delete