Wednesday 11 September 2013

Bath Body Works Pumpkin Cupcake Deep Cleansing Hand Soap Review

Oh my days, where do I start?!

Okay so, I absolutely adore Bath & Body works products to the extent that I pay double for their candles on eBay, but I’m gonna let you in on a little secret…there is a place in the UK that sells B&BW products!! It’s called the bathandbodyshop.co.uk. It sells tonnes of different B&BW products including candles, hand soaps and even pillow spray! I check the site every day for the latest products.
So yeah, back to my addiction. As I am obsessed with nice festive smells, I always try and stay as up-to-date as possible with the hand soaps I have in my bathroom. Be it a fresh summery smell like aloha orchid or a Christmassy scent like iced gingerbread, I feel that it’s nice for guests (and myself) to use instead of your basic everyday hand soap. However, as I purchase these hand soaps online, I like to make sure that I actually enjoy the scent. So I usually purchase a hand sanitiser first, see if I like it, then I will buy the hand soap. I bought the pumpkin cupcake hand sanitiser about 2 weeks ago and absolutely fell in love! It smells like pumpkins, gingerbread and sugary vanilla and it simply is the most festive smell ever, its perfect for this time of year! I also feel that it is a unique scent that sums up autumn turning into winter, if you know what I mean.
I highly recommend this product, not just because of the smell, but also because it’s the best cleansing soap I have ever used. It leaves your hands feeling so clean, but also moisturised! The ideal combination!
Do you guys like B&BW hand soaps? If so, what one is your favourite??



xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment