Tuesday 17 September 2013

Autumn Quotes

Good morning beauties! 

As I have mentioned a gazillion times before, autumn is my favourite season. I love everything about it. The smell of burning leaves, the crisp air and the way my breath leaves a shimmering white mist before me. The cozy-ness of everyone it seems, that we are all preparing for the winter to come by piling on thick infinity scarves and cute beanies. And not to mention gingerbread lattes!! Yum!

For this post, I thought it would be nice to gather all my favourite quotes inspired by the season…

“Fall has always been my favorite season. The time when everything bursts with its last beauty, as if nature had been saving up all year for the grand finale.”
Lauren DeStefano, Wither

“Autumn seemed to arrive suddenly that year. The morning of the first September was crisp and golden as an apple...”
J.K. Rowling, Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows

“Autumn is the hardest season. The leaves are all falling, and they're falling like
they're falling in love with the ground.”
Andrea Gibson

“Autumn...the year's last, loveliest smile.”
William Cullen Bryant

“She looked like autumn, when leaves turned and fruit ripened.”
Sarah Addison Allen, Garden Spells

“I loved autumn, the one season of the year that God seemed to have put there just for the beauty of it.”
Lee Maynard

If you have any favourite quotes you would like to share, please do so in the comments below!

xoxo
(Image sourced using google images)

No comments:

Post a Comment